This wisdom tips for singles and married goes a long way to make couples or prospective couples understand the difference between dating and marriage. It also tries to point out the possible transformation from girlfriend/boyfriend to husband/wife.
39 WISDOM TIPS FOR SINGLES AND MARRIED By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM
- A wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime.
- A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
- Silence can never be misquoted.
- If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
- When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
|Birth name||Daniel Kolawole Olukoya|
|Born||Ondo State, Nigeria|
|Occupation||Pastor, Author, Televangel|
- It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
- Avoid a contentious woman.
- 3 men to avoid:
- A hot tempered man.
- A womanizer.
- A drunkard.
- Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
- Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to God.
- 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
- I love you.
- I am sorry.
- Thank you.
- Don’t waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
- Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
- Deal with anti-marriage dreams.
- Masturbation is destruction.
- Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.
- If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny.
- A successful marriage is always a triangle: God, a man, and a woman.
- Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
- Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
- A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
- Do not place your priority on good looks; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
- 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman:
- Fear of God.
- Discretion (beauty is vanity).
- The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively – as a rule, women don’t run away from where they’re pampered.
- Love is not blind;
infatuation and lust are blind.
- Love puts God first,
lust puts sex first.
- Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
- If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
- Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
- Desperation leads to frustration
- Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
- Keep yourself pure and your bed undefiled.
- It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.
- Wage war against the devil that fought your parents’ marriage.
- Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
- It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
- A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
- Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
- Be presentable.