Guidelines To Prepare For Success In Cameroon GCE Examinations Ordinary Level; What to do.
Trust me when I say GCE O-Levels are really simple to ace. I got straight As for O-Levels and it wasn’t much of a challenge, to be honest.
What you have to do is as follows:
- Study 3 subjects a day. I bet you’ll remember stuff better. Content is a breeze.
- Have a timetable and stick to it.
- Never study on your bed or anywhere near it.
- Listen to classical music once in a while. Just make sure there are no lyrics whatsoever.
- When you are trying to memorize, read through once, read and take notes by hand the following time, and lastly close your book and try to write what you just learned.
- Another great way to score is to memorize answering techniques.
- Use diagrams to help understand better
- Never refer to the answer sheet until you’ve completed the entire paper.
- Just before the exam, read through the notes once.